Friday, December 19, 2008

Best Christmas Ever!!!

Tonight, we opened our presents because by Christmas Day my family will be dispersed once more. I'm going to use what I got until the day I die :-) I got an updated copy of Larousse Gastronimique (score!) two vials of saffron, and volume one of Mastering the Art of French Cooking. I'm going to put these to considerable good use. In anticipation of my upcoming internship (in the "big city") I also got a gps system, since my sense of direction is sorely lacking. I have a morbid fear of being lost, and this makes me feel much better about it. Just to help me find my way around until I get familiar with the area. I can't wait to see what I can do with my new books, I'm going to read them like a trashy romance novel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great classic reads you received and you'll enjoy them for years to come. Now the GPS was very practical and we'll never have to worry about you vanishing off of the face of the planet ever again!

Cheers! :)

Unknown said...

You're going to love your Larousse Gastronimique. I read mine when I want to day dream about food. I'll always learn something.

Merry Christmas!